Learn the simple, repeatable science behind building the perfect slide deck every time
★★★★★ 4.9 (35) · Online & Self-Paced Course
No matter what topic you're given, you'll be able to confidently build killer corporate and consulting slide decks that are guaranteed to hit the mark, just like McKinsey, BCG & Bain.
The Slide Science Course
What will you learn in the course?
Yes, this is an online PowerPoint course. But I will not teach you how to use the PowerPoint ribbon menu, how to format shapes, or any other PowerPoint functionality.
Instead, you’ll learn something much more important...
I'll teach you the simple, repeatable science behind building the perfect slide deck every time. Plus, I'll also share tools and templates that you can start using today.
You'll have the complete slide-building toolkit, just like strategy consultants at McKinsey, BCG, and Bain.
And, no matter what problem or topic you're given, you'll be able to confidently build killer slide decks that are guaranteed to hit the mark.
So you'll never worry about building slide decks again. In fact, you could build a reputation as somebody that gets results with clear, persuasive, executive-ready slide decks.
Plus tools, checklists, and templates to make slide building a breeze
BONUS 1 – Free 10+ Pre-Built Slide Blueprints & Templates
10+ pre-built slide blueprints to customize and use in your own presentations.
Including process and journey slides, table slides with integrated charts, phasing slides, and two and three panel slides.
BONUS 2 – Free 70+ Real-World consulting Slide Database
Download our database of 70+ real consulting slide decks from top-tier strategy consulting firms to reference whenever you need them.
Includes firms such as McKinsey & Co, BCG, Bain & Co, L.E.K, Kearney, Oliver Wyman, and more!
BONUS 3 – Free Charting Decision Tree & Formatting Checklist
Always choose the most powerful chart and guarantee that it's formatted perfectly.
Download our free charting decision tree and formatting checklist to reference whenever you build a chart.
I’ve packaged 1,000s of hours of real-world experience as a management consultant and corporate strategist into this course
Daniel Galletta - Slide Science Founder (Ex-Consulting & Corporate Strategy)
What are people saying?
This course gets to the heart of everything you need to know about top presentations. I highly recommend this course to anyone who works in a corporate role
I took this course to prepare for an upcoming role at Bain & Co. Everything 'clicked' and I now feel completely confident in building great slide decks from day 1.
An absolutely valuable course that is filled with very relevant content on what to consider when writing slide decks. Dan is very clear and structured. Highly recommended!
I was a little skeptical but the Slide Science course has quite a few slide building gems that I haven't seen anywhere else. No regrets!
Dan, I'm half-way through the course and it's amazing. I have already learned a bunch of techniques that I'll start using at work on Monday :)
The Slide Science course is a really extensive training program that has definitely upskilled our team members. Money well spent.
I enjoyed the content, which is amazing and well structured. Can't wait to see more!
Great course! In fact, it might be the first online course I've ever completed...
I’ve had a look and the course looks fantastic! It builds nicely on content in our MBA.
The course covers slide building theory... and is jam-packed with practical examples
Chapter 1: Structuring Your Slide Deck
- Understanding the three main sections of any slide deck (2 minutes)
- Applying the Pyramid Principle (4 minutes) [McKinsey Example]
- Crafting deductive and inductive arguments (4 minutes)
- Applying the MECE Principle (12 minutes) [Worked Example]
- Mastering the universal slide deck structure (3 minutes)
Chapter 2: Crafting Your Slide Deck's Storyline
- Setting the objective of your slide deck (2 minutes)
- Writing and positioning an SCR storyline (8 minutes) [NASA Example]
Chapter 3: Building Individual Slides
- Understanding the Golden Rule of slide building (5 minutes) [BCG Example]
- Writing compelling action titles (5 minutes) [McKinsey Example]
- Mastering the 6 most common slide layouts (8 minutes) [Bain Example]
Chapter 4: Charting & Visualizations
- Choosing the most appropriate chart for your data (5 minutes) [Decision Tree]
- Applying best practices for charting (8 minutes) [Worked Example & Checklist]
- Understanding how to use chart decorations effectively (5 minutes)
Chapter 5: Using Text On Slides
- Sharpening slide text using the DDR Method (5 minutes) [Worked Example]
- Avoiding common writing mistakes (6 minutes)
Chapter 6: Ensuring Slide Deck Flow & Consistency
- Maintaining consistency across slides (5 minutes) [BCG Example]
- Linking and grouping slides (4 minutes) [Oliver Wyman Example]
Chapter 7: Writing Compelling Executive Summaries
- Mastering the 3 principles of executive summaries (5 minutes) [BCG Example]
Chapter 8: Free Downloads & Bonuses
- PPT: 10+ Pre-Built Slide Blueprints (1.5 MB)
- ZIP: 70+ real-world slide decks from McKinsey, Bain, BCG & more (141 MB)
- PDF: Choosing the best chart for your data [Decision Tree] (181 KB)
- PDF: Ultimate chart formatting checklist (126 KB)
Take a sneak peek of the Pyramid Principle lesson!
Bonus! Free access to our full resource library
10+ Pre-Built Slide Blueprints
We've pre-built slide templates using industry best practices for you to use in your slide decks for free.
70+ Real-World Slide Decks
Download our zip file containing 70+ slide decks from McKinsey, Bain, BCG, and others for inspiration.
Ultimate Chart Decision Tree
Print out or save our charting decision tree to ensure you never choose the wrong chart again.
100% money-back guarantee. If you enroll in the course and it is not what you expected, then we will refund your money within the first 30 days, no questions asked.